The Raptor 1200 is a state-of-the-art Drop-On-Demand Ink Jet print system. Raptor is available in print widths starting from 4.25 inches to over 30+ inches. It is compatible with a wide variety of different substrates including paper, plastic, pressure sensitive labels, films and many more. The user interface is easy-to-learn, yet powerful, and it is uses Windows technology so it is very intuitive.
Raptor prints at high resolution – 600×600 dpi native on plastic cards, paper, bingo sheets, labels, lottery tickets, forms/checks and much more.
High Quality @ High Speed
- 600×600 DPI native resolution — Print as small as 2 point fonts and small bar codes
- Print widths available from 4.25 to 30 inches in 4.43″ increments
- No stitching of heads – Raptor’s come as single print systems
- Supports Water and UV-based inks to suit your application
- Environmentally friendly water-based and UV inks
- Lower ink consumption than previous generation DOD ink jet printers
- Swiss engineered with precision in pre-arranged print engine platform
- No wiping – Completely Hands-free operation – Unique Cap and Clean Station Built-In
- One touch operation from the control screen – inkjet caps, purges and wipes automatically
- Raptor’s recirculating ink system reduces the possibility of air getting into the system
- Speeds up to 375 fpm at 600 dpi (7 pL), 750 fpm at 300 dpi
Easy-to-Handle / Lower Cost of Ownership
- Easy and quick start up procedure
- Print-heads easily replaced in the field. Means more up time
- Connects seamlessly to GT controller
- No click charges or other hidden fees
- Integrates into existing platforms to print text, bar codes and logos for the label, lottery, mailing, and packaging industries as well as on webs at higher speeds with more reliability.
- Great for Any Digital Serialization, Personalization, Decorating, or Marking application.