eZ-Inkjet® is a fast, field serviceable, native 600 dpi printer that integrates easily (“eZily”) with the most commonly used industrial controller in the world – Graph-Tech’s GT Controller with over 3,000 installations worldwide. eZ-Inkjet® is capable of running a wide variety of different types of inks on a many different substrates, making it not only easy-to-operate and maintain but also one of the most versatile inkjets available anywhere.
eZ-Inkjet prints at high resolution – 600×600 dpi native on plastic cards, paper, labels, lottery tickets, forms/checks.
eZ-Inkjet DEEP DIVE VIDEO
High Quality @ High Speed
- 600×600 DPI native resolution — Print as small as 2 point fonts and small bar codes
- Supports Water, Oil, Solvent, and UV-based inks to suit your application
- Environmentally friendly water-based and UV inks
- Speeds up to 375 fpm at 600 dpi (7 pL), 750 fpm at 300 dpi
Easy-to-Handle / Lower Cost of Ownership
- Easy and quick start up procedure
- Print-heads easily replaced in the field. Means more up time
- Connects seamlessly to GT controller
- No click charges or other hidden fees
eZ-Inkjet vs. GT-JET 64
- 1 jetting vs. 6 jettings: lower cost heads and field replaceable
- Field tests show that 30 to 40% less ink is used as compared to a GT-JET 64 Printer
- 600 dpi vs. 316 dpi native resolution
- 2.13” (54 MM) vs 2.3’ (64 mm) upgradable to 4.25” (108 mm)
- 45 KHz vs. 20 KHz piezo
- UV, Solvent, Water, and Oil-based inks vs. only UV and Solvent-based inks
- Less ink requires less curing power than printing on GT-JET printers
- Integrates “eZily” into existing platforms to print text, bar codes and logos in the mailing, packaging, and card industries as well as on webs at higher speeds with more reliability.
- Great for Any Digital Serialization, Personalization, Decorating, and Marking application.